Golfing Rocks!!!! I did my "black history month" report on Tiger Woods. I presented on February 2nd. He is an amazing golfer. He got his first hole in one at age 6. I got 100% on my report!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Carter, I'm excited to do some golfing with you this summer. Great job on your presentation. Dad
I love POKEMON!! I love video games on the Wii, XBox and my Nintendo DS. I love to play soccer, especially defender. I love hawaiin haystacks, chicken drumsticks, and anything with peanut butter. I love cubscouts, hanging out with friends, and playing with my brothers and sister!
2 comments:
Carter,
I'm excited to do some golfing with you this summer. Great job on your presentation.
Dad
That is so funny Carter, Christian did his black history month report on Tiger too. I now know ALOT about Tiger Woods. Very cool.
Post a Comment