I'm so lucky to have Dustin and Andrew as friends. They flew on an airplane to Las Vegas with their mom this last weekend and surprised me at my school! I was so happy to see them that I threw my backpack and ran to give them big hugs. It was a great weekend. We never stopped talking about Pokemon. We also swam in the pool and went to the dinosaur park. No matter what we do together, we always have fun. I hope they move here next year!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Dustin and Andrew!!
I'm so lucky to have Dustin and Andrew as friends. They flew on an airplane to Las Vegas with their mom this last weekend and surprised me at my school! I was so happy to see them that I threw my backpack and ran to give them big hugs. It was a great weekend. We never stopped talking about Pokemon. We also swam in the pool and went to the dinosaur park. No matter what we do together, we always have fun. I hope they move here next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin
Sacatelo El Pilin Desnudo
Post a Comment