I got to open this present early so I could take it on our cubscout campout on Friday night. I got to shoot at soda cans and targets. My Dad helped me a little bit.
It's party time! I had Sterling, Isaac, Caleb, Colton, Jared, Hailey, Ethan, and Abby and my whole family came. My mom cooked cinnamon rolls for us all. It was an awesome pool party!
I got this cool game called "Super Smash Bros." for the Wii and we've already unlocked two new people!
5 comments:
Happy birthday carter, we can't believe you're 9! It looks like you had an awesome birthday, and we're jealous of your super smash bros. We love your cool blog.
love Sabrina, Uncle Anthony, and Aunt Rachel
Happy B-day Carter...You had a cool Birthday weekend! Another year older & smarter!
Wow... you are so spoiled!!! What a great weekend. Ryan is going to be so jealous that you got Super Smash Brothers Brawl... that's the one he wants for his birthday. I bet you guys will play for hours and hours when we get there!!! I love your blog Carter. Keep posting!
Ryan said...
I like your blog. I can't wait to go to your house to play with you. I can't believe you got Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
Ryan
Happy B-day carter.Hi.
From,
Carter
Post a Comment